Thursday, February 9, 2023

Break the chains

Psalm 31:3 " 

Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead me and guide me. 4 Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. 5 Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me O Lord, the God of Truth."  

Free me from the trap that is set before me ....  old habits, old ways of thinking are hard to break.   It took me 29 years before I could stop thinking I could control my drinking.   I had to hit a huge bottom for me to stop.   I have other issues I deal with daily that I want to rid myself of,  but even though I start out with a conviction and tell myself not to "break the rule" I go ahead and do what I didn't want to do and not do what I did want to do.    This life is a constant try.   I just keep trying.  I Know God can and will set me free from the trap that is set before me.   Today be inspired to keep on keeping on no matter how many times you fail.  He is with you always!!!😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment