Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

Happy Valentines DayπŸ’˜♥️πŸ’πŸ™πŸ˜‡

1 Corinthians 13 is all about love.   In some translations love is referred to as charity.   Charity is a selfless act. Love is a word I associate with being reciprocated.  Charity is a word I think of as being deeply from a pure heart.  Expecting nothing in return.  Today I am evaluating if I love with a pure heart.   1Corinthians 13:3. “ If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.”

1 Corinthians 13:4 “ Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth.  7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails….”

I fail often, especially if I love conditionally.   Happy Valentine's Day!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ’πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment