Thursday, February 16, 2023

Embrace!

1 Corinthians 12:4 "There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men."

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good."

......11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and He gives them to each one, just as He determines."    Wow! Such a beautiful chapter!!   We are each uniquely created, with His plan in mind!! None of us are accidents our talents are for His glory, to work together for our collective good.   When I read this today, I'm convicted to appreciate others and myself more, embracing our differences, similarities and  things I wish could be different. I know that even the things I don’t like about myself and others, can be used for His glory. Be inspired to be all God created you to be, encouraging others too.   It easy to look at what’s wrong but God can take what’s wrong and make it right!!😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment