Friday, February 24, 2023

Go to the heights

Habakkuk 3:18 "yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. 19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go to heights."  This week is Birkie week.   It's an epic cross country ski event week in Hayward, Wi.   I really enjoy skiing and volunteering at multiple events up here this week.   It a blast to be around so many enthusiastic athletes!!  I will be skiing again today and some of the hills are challenging.   I like this verse for that.    We all have hills in our lives.    Hills that we feel like giving up in the middle of them.   But we are not called to give up.   He gives us the strength to finish the race.   His strength is made perfect in our weakness.   Today, let Jesus be your strength, let Him make your feet like the hinds of a deer and enable you to go on the heights!!!😇🙏💃

No comments:

Post a Comment