Friday, February 17, 2023

Wash and walk on!

John 13:8 "No", said Peter, " you shall never wash my feet."  Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

Washed clean by Jesus!! " Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."    This really stood out to me today.   It's not our works that cleanse us from unrighteousness it's His blood.  Believing in my heart that Jesus paid the price for all my sins on the cross, washing me clean, putting me in good standing with God despite my continuous failures is the hope that helps me keep on keeping on.   It's how I " Shake Off" the old stuff and put on His new stuff.  It’s His free gift that washes us clean  daily.    When I was a little girl I went barefoot a lot.  My feet would get so dirty.  My mom would make me, " wash my feet". Today I'm seeing how washing feet reminds me of getting dirty over and over again, but also getting clean over and over again.     Today be inspired to let go of your sin, accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give you and BE clean.  When you need to, simply wash your feet in the blood of Jesus and keep walking in His direction   😇🙏♥️ We are defined by His righteousness not our failures.  Go wash your feet and walk on!!!


Do t forget to extend this cleansing to others!! Unforgiveness I poison in our souls.  


No comments:

Post a Comment