Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Crisis… in it? Coming out? Going in?

Lamentations 3:54-57 "the waters closed over my head, and I thought I was about to be cut off. 55 I called on your name, O Lord, from the depths of the pit. 56 You heard my plea: "Do not close your ears to my cry for relief."  57 You came near when I called you and You said, Do not fear. ". Do not fear!!!    The other day our pastor preached that all of us are either in a crisis, coming out of a crisis or about to go into a crisis.   It was not my favorite thought.  At that moment I thought, no right now things are really good.   I can't imagine an other crisis, I think I've had enough.   Then we had a crisis.  In the midst of this, I simply cry to the Lord.    I don't trust in my understanding because I can’t understand.  I chose to TRUST that God knows and cares more than I can imagine.  I chose to TRUST His arm is not too short and He is with us loving us through it all.      Jesus said, "In this life you will have trouble, fear not! I have overcome the world."   We do live in a fallen world.   We will have trouble.  Let's not let what ever crisis we are going through, to or from,  shake our faith. 😇❤️.  Keep the faith!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment