Monday, September 25, 2023

Don’t take offense. Respond with love

Psalm 55:12 "If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him. 13 But it is you, a man like myself; my companion, my close friend, 14 with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship as we walked with the throng at the house of God."      

Sometimes our closest friends and loved ones seem to turn their backs on us.   Sometimes they do and sometimes it's just our misreading a situation.    In todays world,especially, people get distracted and forget about their real life Friendships and families.   Screen time becomes more important to us then Face to face time.   It's our culture not our hearts.  1 Corinthians 13 states "Love is patient ".  Today, if someone is seemingly, turning away from you, don't be offended simply be patient and kind .   We are to love others as Jesus loves us.   Not push ourselves on others, but have true heart felt love and forgiveness, toward others even when they are too busy for us.    Many times we have to simply love  people from a far and pray for them.  People act the way they act for many reasons, often it has nothing to do with us.   It is better not to take offense in the first place.   Put on Love and concentrate on the Love of Jesus!   Hebrews 13:5 " .....Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."   Mathews 28:20 " Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age."   Jesus is with us always.   We are never abandoned, never!!!   Our humane relationships can and will be difficult.  Our number one relationship is that with our Savior!    Jesus said, take my yoke upon you, for my yoke is easy my burden is light!πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️(Matthew 11:29-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment