Monday, September 11, 2023

9/11

I remember exactly where I was 911, 2001.  Most of us remember exactly where we were when we heard about tragedy.  9/11 was the first time in my life that I questioned the sovereignty of the United States of America.  Nations rise and fall but our Lord remains the same. He is greater than any tragedy.   Psalm 84:10-12. “Better is on day in your courts, then 1000 elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, then dwell in the tents of the wicked. 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.  12 O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.” Trusting God, in all things is the basis for our long term health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment