Monday, September 18, 2023

Shinny object chasing?

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight."   One of my best friends and spiritual mentors always reminds me that my "pride", gets in my way.  I really don't like it when she says this.   I like to think of myself as a woman who seeks God first.   She is right, I often think, God should give me what I want and do what I think is best.   I'm so glad I'm not God.   I don't know what is best, I often think I do.  When I have the discipline to wait upon the Lord, He reveals what is truly best.   I often can't understand.  When I TRUST Him with all my heart, and try my best to apply His word to my life.   He makes my path straight.   If left to chasing Kimberly desires my path gets pretty crooked.  Without keeping Jesus front and center, my pride has me chasing rainbows and shining objects .   Let our Everlasting, Loving Lord help you keep your path straight today and always😇🙏❤️ Are you chasing any shinning objects instead of seeking Gods will?

No comments:

Post a Comment