Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Embrace what God has given you to do!

1 Peter 4:9 "Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.  10 each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace, in its various forms."  

1 Peter 5:2 "Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, serving as overseers, not because you must, but because you are willing as God wants you to be, not greedy for money, but eager to serve."

As I read theses passages I am looking at my heart.  Am I truly eager to serve?    Sometimes, as I offer to do this or that,  I have a lazy attitude inside me and grumble and complain in my heart. I tell myself ,”I just don’t have time for this” or “I really don’t feel like doing that”.  We are to give and do things with a pure heart for service.  When I choose to full heartily embrace what God has put in my lap my experience of doing it is amazing!!   Today,  be inspired to sincerely give of yourself with joy serving others with all sincerity of heart😇🙏❤️ Don’t let a lazy,over burdened attitude, take over your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment