Thursday, September 21, 2023

Don’t worry, He has plans for you!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

This has long been one of my favorite verses.   Sometimes, I see the glass half empty.  Then I remember He has plans for me, plans to prosper me, not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future.   I switch my focus to what is right.   My glass becomes half full.   Actually it become full to over flowing!!!  A beautiful sister of mine gave me a plaque that reads, "Gratitude, turns what you have into enough!"    Today TRUST in Gods plans for you!!   His supply is endless.  He has plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment