Thursday, September 7, 2023

Live generously even out of lack

1 Timothy 6:17 "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.  18Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasures for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life."     So that they make take hold of the life that is truly life!!!!   Live generously is the theme of Thrivent.     It's a great life philosophy!!!   When I remember, everything I have, including my time belongs to God, I have a heart felt desire to be His good steward.    My finances and time are often tight.  So I can look at lack.   When I do, I feel " Stingy".  When I give generously out of a pure heart God just turns what I have into enough and reminds me it's all His anyway.    I hope this helps you today too.    Live  generously!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment