Tuesday, September 26, 2023

His Rock not our platform

Psalm 62:1-2. "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. 2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." 

When I stand on the ROCK of Jesus Christ I am not shaken!! Each day I start out with a Kimberly plan.   Each day that plan morphs into something else.   Yesterday, was a beautiful example of how it morphed into Gods' plan.   The beautiful things I got to do yesterday were not at all what I had planned.   They mainly turned into talking with people I love.  Those of you who know me personally know I am a very active person.   But sometimes my activities take my complete focus, my eyes become on what I can do,not what God can do through me.    Many times, I have been told to take to heart, Psalm 46:10"....be still and know that I am God". Yesterday, I asked God to let my day be about Him.  I asked Him this with all sincerity of heart and He certainly blessed my day.   Being patient and letting God guide me is very difficult.   I like to be busy.  My mom used to say, " busy people are happy people".  I agree with her to a point.    If I'm too busy my business becomes my rock.  When I am busy I can avoid feeling the pain of this life.   When I am still with God and let Him truly be my ROCK.    He walks me through what ever it is I'm going through and gives me the assurance His plans for me are greater than mine.    I hope this helps you let Him be your ROCK today and always😇🙏❤️Today I will try not to be so busy with my own plans that I miss Gods plans for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment