Friday, September 22, 2023

Perfect love casts out fear!! Fear not!!!

 Romans 8:15 "For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry Abba, Father."   We are not to walk in the Spirit of fear!!   We are to walk in Sonship with our Lord Jesus Christ!!  The basis of me not TRUSTING God, is fear.   Perfect love cast out fear!!  When, I TRUST He loves me perfectly and all things, will work together for my good.  I can truly have His peace and joy in my trials.  I try, try try to love God with my whole heart.    My problem is there are other things in my life that take over, ahead of God.   It's my constant battle to try to seek Him first and His ways.    When I am in Kimberly ways and desires, fear creeps in.  I fear things wont happen the way I think they should. I fear God won't give me the desires of my heart.   How ridiculous!! He promises if I seek Him first and love Him first He will give me the desires of my heart.   Perfect love cast out fear!! God loves each of us perfectly.  Fear sets in when we don't love Him perfectly back or don't TRUST in His perfect love.  

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love.  But perfect loves drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because He first loves us."

No comments:

Post a Comment