Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Problems are small when God is Big

Lamentations 3:55-57. " I called on your name, O Lord, from the depths of the pit. 56 You heard my plea; "Do not close your ears to my cry for the relief." 57 You came near when I called you, and you said, "Do not fear. ". Call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved!!!!  (Joel 2:32) Years ago I was dying, and I called upon the name of the Lord and immediately was surrounded by a warm white light and a peace that surpassed all understanding.    It was one of the most amazing moments of my life.  Since then I have not feared death in Jesus.   In this life, there has been much trouble, but when I simply call upon the name of the Lord Jesus, somehow  the trouble gets small and God gets big.   Today, call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment