Friday, October 13, 2023

Stay salty!!

Mark 9:50 "Salt is good, but if it looses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other."

Have salt within ourselves!!!  Salt tenderizes.   Is the love inside of us strong enough to tenderize those around us?   Jesus said, love others as I have loved you. (John 13:34) If I start to get judgy or critical of others I'm not walking in a salty type of love.  I am not salty on my own, I need Jesus to help me have a love inside that shows on the outside.   When I feel like I'm loosing my saltiness, I try to remember how much Jesus loves me.     

We love because He first loves us.  (1John 4:19)

Today, be at peace with those around you, love them with a salty, tenderizing love regardless of if you approve or disapprove of their lifestyle. 😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment