Thursday, October 19, 2023

What’s your earthquake?

 John 14:27 "Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."   

Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Do not be afraid!!!  There are many things that can make us fearful.   I am visiting my family in California.  Yesterday, there was an earthquake a little north of here.  I received an earthquake alert on my phone.  When I got the alert, the idea of being in the middle of a significant earthquake frightened me.   Immediately, I fought the fright with "Gods got me, right where He wants me and if I die today, I can be in Heaven."   I thought about leaving my beloved children and grandchildren but went back to, " God I trust you in all things".   Perfect love casts out fear!   Gods love for each of us is perfect.   There is not a moment in time He is not with us carrying us through.   He is giving each of us His peace moment by moment even when we face death. California residents face earthquakes often.  It’s usually not a death facing event.   My fear or worry was all for not.   I have heard that 90% of what we worry about, never happens.   Today, don't worry, don't fear,instead let the peace of God rule your heart, no matter what your earthquake.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment