Friday, October 20, 2023

Do you help your brother stumble?

Romans 14:15 “If your brother is distressed, because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by you're eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died. 16 Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way, is pleasing to God and approved by men."   When I quit drinking, it was really important for me and it’s still important for me, to be around people,who do not drink alcohol.   I want to have good behavior and pleasing behavior to God.   I need to surround myself with other like-minded people in addition to reading my Bible, praying and truly wanting to be pleasing to God.  I need to surround myself with a good environment.  I also have to be a good environment for those around me. How are you doing with being healthy, peaceful, and joyful?  Are you helping others in your life choices and your attitudes?   Are you helping build others up or are you helping them stumble?   Today be inspired to be part of the solution not the problem.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment