Thursday, October 26, 2023

3 Near death experiences

Romans 8:18 "I consider the present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."   

Romans 10:13 ""for,"Everyone that calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved."

Near Death, I have heard of three testimonies of it mine is one.  1.  "It was cold black and scary."   2. "It was like nothing, like falling asleep".   3.  It was the most alive I've ever been!  It was glorious!  I was surrounded by a warm white light and I felt a peace that surpassed all understanding and I knew that I knew I was going "home" I could feel my beloved welcoming me.   When I was wooshed back to my body and woke up on the recovery room table I wanted to go back.   I didn't want to have to do this life because the next was so much more. ".   Number 3 is my testimony.    I wasn't living a great life or going to church regularly when I had my near death experience, what I did, was in all sincerity of heart called out to Jesus to save me and immediately I was surrounded by a peace that surpasses all understanding!!   The beautiful thing is you don't have to wait tell death is knocking at your door.   You can call upon the name of the Jesus now.     I have problems in life just like everyone else, but in my here and now I am able to have His peace knowing I have amazing to look forward to.      I hope this helps you today too.   Simply call upon the name of the Lord with all sincerity of heart!😇🙏❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment