Friday, October 6, 2023

His love is Greater than all our sins!!

  Psalm 51:12 "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing Spirit."

When I had my born-again experience, I felt beautiful again as beautiful as a virgin white as snow. The old was gone. The new was here. I never thought that I would ever sin again.  I felt “set free”!!   I did sin again.  I don’t remember what the sin was; gossip, complaining, a lie? I remember how it made me feel.   I felt  dirty.   When I identify with my sinful flesh that’s how I feel.  Jesus died to forgive us for all our sins, yesterdays’, todays’, and tomorrows’!! When we identify with who we are in Christ Jesus; repentant, forgiven and righteous Our hearts become new and we want to walk in the light. Unfortunately we continue to sin.   We are not defined by our sins. We are defined by the righteousness of Jesus Christ!!  Every day we can turn from the old and walk in the new because of the glorious gift of Jesus Christ.   As we keep moving forward with Jesus, sin has a lesser hold on us.   ( James 4:7 “ Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”).  We are saved by faith not by works!!!     We have a refining process here on earth, it is a battle of fighting off our sinful flesh.  Our salvation is free gift from God!!! Today be inspired to walk in who you are in Jesus, forgiven, redeemed and righteous!!! We are His most treasured possessions!!   In order for me to stay healthy and well I have to remember His love is greater than all of my sin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment