Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Go Team!

Genesis 2:18 "The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him."  My brother just got married.  He loves baseball. In baseball you need a good team.    In marriage you also need a good TEAM!   I like what Genesis 2:18 states,  " a helper suitable for him." When we are given to each other in marriage it is important to remember we are on the same team.   We are to help each other.   We are to help each other.   As brothers and sisters in Christ we are also on the same team.   Ecclesiastes 4:12 "Though one may be over powered , two can defend themselves and a cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  Our best "team" includes Jesus to make us a three fold cord.    Today whether you are married or single remember you are on the winning team, help each other walk a good walk.   It's important to be careful when choosing your team pick people that help you not hurt you. On my way home from the wedding I met a high end baseball player at the airport.   He was getting married for the second time.   He told me in his first marriage, they forgot they were on the same team.     I hope this helps you today be a Christ centered team, as you try hard to help each other be Evrything God created you to be!!😇❤️💃. Go TEAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment