Wednesday, October 11, 2023

We enter naked and we leave naked

1Timothy 6:6-7 "But godliness with contentment is great gain.  7For we brought nothing into this world and we can take nothing out of it."

Naked, that is how we come into this world and that is how we leave this world.  My Great Grandma Holt at one point in her life had much financial means.   When she passed, she had no material wealth.  Yet in her poverty, she gave me the most!!  My Grandma made sure I was confirmed.   During my confirmation class I realized, "Jesus, loves me!"   That was huge!   That is HUGE!!   I was a child that felt no one could love me.   Then Jesus, through the Bible, told me He loved me.  He loves me so much that He died for me!!  My grandmas greatest gift to me wasn't diamonds or pearls, it was steering me to the Word of God!   She helped me know Jesus as my Lord and Savior!!  We come into this world naked we leave naked.   Will you share the gift that lasts forever today?  Will you share the hope we have in Jesus.   The hope that surpasses this life!!   Through Jesus we receive the greatest wealth of all!!   😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment