Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Strength arises as we Wait upon the Lord!!

Psalm 27:14 " Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  My strength arises as I wait upon the Lord!   Wait upon the Lord, wait upon the Lord.    In the waiting, I can get anxious.   I get afraid God won't do what I want Him to do. ( Often He doesn't, after all He is God.   He sees what will be best.   I only see Kimberly's perspective).   I try to take things into my own hands this usually ends up disastrous.  We have to do some acting of course, in order to get a job, we have to apply.  In order to have money in the bank we have to save it.  I order for me to quit drinking, I had to enter treatment.    Wait upon the Lord, doesn't always mean do nothing.   It's a healthy balance of doing what you can and trusting God in all of it, trusting God in the waiting.    We live in a very instant gratification society.   God definitely doesn't work that way.  In our waiting He helps us with some of our greatest developments.    Be patient in your waiting today.   Trust God!! He knows what you are going through and He is doing a good work in you as you, wait upon the Lord!!!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment