Monday, October 9, 2023

I Believe! Help me with my unbelief!!

Mark 9:23 " " If you can?" said Jesus.  "Everything is possible for him who believes."  24 immediately the boys Father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief."    

Sometimes,  I get discouraged.  I start wondering; “why God why”, instead of asking God to walk me through it and show me what He wants me to understand.   Mark 9:23&24 really helps me; “Lord I believe, help me with my unbelief!”  Faith, the size of a mustard seed can move mountains.  When I cry out, “Lord I believe! Help me with my unbelief!”  It really helps me turn back to my faith.   Why do I waiver in trusting God completely?   Why do I ever doubt?   God has come through for me over and over again.   Still sometimes, fear enters my thoughts.   1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love.  But perfect loves drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”  God love for each of us is perfect!!! We need not fear!   If doubt or fear is knocking at your door today; fight it with the simple prayer, “Lord, I believe help me with my unbelief!”

Let’s walk in the freedom Jesus died to give us! 😇🙏❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment