Thursday, August 25, 2022

I knew Jesus loves me but didn’t know Jesus

When I was a child I was raised in the church.  I went to Sunday School,was baptized and confirmed.  I knew Jesus loved me, but I didn't know who Jesus was.  I knew I could go to Heaven because of Him but I didn't know I could have a better life in my hear and now with Him.   Isn't it funny how you can be in the church and not truly know the Gospel?    Today, in order to know Jesus I read His word. I meditate on His word and I try my best to apply His word to my life.   When I actively remember who He is and that He is with me helping me every step of the way, I can have peace not only about my eternal life, but in  my present circumstances, if I like them or not.   Proverbs 14:30 "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.” John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment