Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Attitude is Altitude!!

Matthew 23:26 " Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."   Inside out.   Attitude is Altitude!!  To be healthy and well, I fist need to check my head and heart;  am I living in thanksgiving and contentment?  Is my head and my heart at peace with God?   Often not.     I tend to come up with my own plan and ask God to bless my way, instead of seeking His guidance and Wisdom.              Another quote I like this week is; "failing to prepare is preparing to fail".   I have to intentionally prepare my head and heart to focus on Christs redeeming love,so I see myself as a conqueror, in right-standing with God, forgiven and made new moment by moment, a fresh start.  With the strength of Jesus to keep on keeping on in His direction!!!     Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength". 

No comments:

Post a Comment