Monday, August 29, 2022

In Grief; TRUST He is who He says He is

John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"   Death in this world is so difficult for us who are still here.   When we loose someone we love a big part of our heart goes missing.   It hurts with an indescribable way.  Grief can be  a constant pain that won't leave.   My pastor said, “When you loose a loved one here on Earth.   Think of him or her in Heaven.   Envision them there.  See them happy and healthy with our Lord.”  When I envision my longed for, in Heaven; healthy, well and smiling it helps me.    As I fill myself with the word of God, it reminds me; my beloved is not gone, but simply has moved.   The only one big enough to fill the hole left by the parting of our beloved is Jesus.    If you are missing someone today.  Let Jesus fill your heart.   He is the living water.  He is the great healer.   He is the way, the truth and the life.(John 14:6) He is the way to everlasting.   We can't understand things here on this Earth.  But we can TRUST Jesus is who He says He is.    The way, the truth and the life!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment