Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Deep joy helps in being still

1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. ".  Today I am filled with Thanksgiving.  I got to meet my grandson Monday. A brand new beautiful life.   I witnessed the love his mom and dad poor on him.    I got to see his beautiful eyes, tiny little hands and feet.  Wow.  Such wonderful gift!!! God loves this  little man even more then we do and He knows every hair on his precious little head.  Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."    I am simply going to rest in thanksgiving today.  Being  still and seeing what is right with thankfulness,  is the best thing in the world!!!  On a day to day basis this can be hard for me.  With the miracle of this Beautiful Baby.  Being thankful is the only thing I want to do.  πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦….  How fantastic to simply be filled with joy and thankfulness!!!

Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.  11 The Lord almighty is with us; the God of Jacob  our fortress."    He is with us !!!   We can be still and TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment