Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Take His hand- Fear Not!

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed: for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.    ....13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand saying unto thee, Feat not; I will help thee."   Fear Not!!!Fear Not!!!   

Sometimes I allow my brain to go to worse case scenario.   If I stop there I can be riddled with fear.   I have learned to go to worse case scenario and then internationally see Jesus there.    Sometimes we get more than we think we can handle.  We need not Fear, no matter what!   He has it all in His hand!!    When a child learns to walk he reaches up to hold his parents hand.    What ever is tempting  you to fear.   Fear Not!! Reach up and grab your Fathers hand!!!😇🙏❤️🦅


No comments:

Post a Comment