Friday, August 12, 2022

New old boat

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things become new."   I'm reminded of this verse today as I look out on my"New " old boat.   😇.   My brother in law put on a new motor on my old boat.  He said, “It runs great, even better then the original one. Not just better but brand new, works great, you're going to love it better!!!  I can hardly wait to try her out!    That what happens to is when we TRUST Jesus as our Lord and Savior.    He takes our sins and removes them as far as the East is from the West and remembers them No more.    But He doesn't leave us void.  He give us His nature to replace our old sinful one.   He gives us His righteousness, His righ standing with God. His eternal life!!   In our death here on Earth we get a new glorified body so we will look like we've been made new.    In the mean time we are kinda like my new old boat.    New on the inside.  Look the same on the outside.      Today be inspired to freshen up inside out!!! One of my dearest friends Judy used to say, "When you have Jesus in your heart, you look younger".  I like that too.  😇❤️🙏🦅🚴🏾‍♀️

So don’t be all worried about the outside, be renewed inside out!!!   I’m 60 this year.  So I do get a little irritated with how I look on the outside.    What is most important is who I am on the inside.   Let Be who He makes us to Be today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment