Monday, August 8, 2022

So you don’t break down

Life is 10% what happens to you & 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll ><> Proverbs 15:15; Proverbs 17:22; Luke 6:20-23

John 16:33-4 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world.”   ( Words of Jesus).   This Summer I have had lots of trouble.  But I have great joy too.   My first Grandson was born yesterday and he is so very very beautiful!!! I currently on my way to meet him.  But broken down on the road with my boat in tow.   I am choosing to be thankful, that this to is manageable and that I have been so blessed to be a grandmother.   Praise the Lord!!!   Life is full of obstacles but it is also filled with joy.   Today see what’s right and be thankful,  so you won’t break down๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿฆ…

No comments:

Post a Comment