Friday, August 19, 2022

He knows!!😇

Psalm 139:1. "O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from a far.  3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.   5 You hem me in- behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."  

When I was a girl I used to think of God as a white haired old man sitting on the top of the world judging me. I love Psalm 139.  It reminds me God has all knowing, intimate, kind, patient, love toward me and the ones I love. He knows!!  It's absolutely impossible for me to understand how.   But, I know it's true!! Psalm 139 reminds me there is not a word on my tongue, He does not know.   It reminds me, I'm that special to God.   The mind blowing part is not only am I that special each of us are that special!!!!! He loves each of us this deeply!!! He pays attention to our every moment!!   Some moments are hard. Some are amazing!!😇. He knows it all and we can TRUST Him through it all!!😇🙏❤️🦅 He know and He is loving us through it all!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment