Thursday, July 11, 2024

Be a blessing

Numbers 6:24 "The Lord bless you and keep you, 25 the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace."

1 Chronicles 29::14 "But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give generously as this? Everything  comes from You, and we have given You only what comes from Your hand."  I always love it when the pastor prays this blessing over the congregation at the end of our service. Today as I am reading these verses I’m thinking of praying this over my fellow man.  Today I hope to be a person that sincerely wants the blessings of God for others.  Am I willing to give  my time, talents and possessions to God and the people He puts in my life? Or am I walking on a selfish path justifying my ways?       Today I long to be the person God created me to be by truly wanting to give my best to God and others.    What about you?   Big question is how do we show that in our life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment