Monday, July 1, 2024

Leave the shut door alone. Move on

Job 42:1-2 " Then Job replied to the Lord:2 I know that you can do all things; no plans of yours can be thwarted." Zephaniah 3:17 “The Lord your God is with you.  He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love.”

Gods plans can’t be thwarted! He is mighty to save! He will quiet us with His love.   Have you experienced miracles?  I have seen Gods hand at work in my life many, many times and yet sometimes I still forget He is in control.   Today I’m choosing to trust I. His awesome provision.  When I look at my life,  I can see how many times what I begged God for and didn’t get would have been disastrous.  God has protected me from myself over and over again.  Gods plans can’t be thwarted, if He closes a door there is a reason. Look for the open door, walk through it in the quietness of His unending love! He is mighty to save!! πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment