Thursday, July 25, 2024

Offensive ways?

Psalm 139:23 "Search me, O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts.  24 See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way of everlasting."   Today I’m traveling with a group of friends.  When I read, “See if there is any offensive way in me”, I am thinking of how I put my ways on others.   I don’t notice how controlling I am when I am by myself, I am noticing that when with others I think, they should want to do what I want to do.   When I truly open myself up to others way of thinking and doing I become a better person and my small ways of thinking get expanded.    Today, I hope to embrace the desires of others so there is not as much offensive ways in me.   What about you? Do you have any offensive ways in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment