Sunday, July 28, 2024

Christ confidence

Proverbs 20:1 "Wine is a mocker and beer is a brawler, whoever is lead astray by them is not wise."

Proverbs 20:29 "The glory of young men is their strength, grey hair is the slender of the old."   As I am reading Proverbs 20 today I’m thinking of how I used to rely on my strength, vitality  and alcohol to “fully live” my life.    Now I am the strong in ways that I never used to understand.   Last night someone said to me, “You have confidence.”   I had just sang a karaoke song and I often dance all by myself on the dance floor, (years ago it would have been alcohol confidence).  Now I have Christ confidence!   I have been able to meet many people because I have the confidence to look them in the eyes and smile.  God has given me a boldness to be who He created me to be.  If I try to “fit in”  and seek People approval over Gods approval my confidence is shattered.    Today be inspired to be everything God has created you to be and share your beautiful self with others confidently in the strength of Jesus Christ!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment