Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Win the war!!

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."   Are you feeling defeated or defended?   God is our strength and our song!   When I feel helpless and hopeless I have forgotten that I am on “Team Jesus”.   My great grandma Gunny,  said before she passed, "I want to be on the “winning team”.   No matter what is going on in our lives or in this world we know who wins!! Jesus wins!!   Be strong in all your battles knowing that even if it appears you are losing the fight, you will win the war in Jesus Christ.   John 10:10 “ The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”  Trust Him for all your outcomes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment