Tuesday, July 2, 2024

See the “Extra” as opportunity

1Peter 4:7 " The end of all things is near.  Therefore be clear minded and self controlled so that you can pray.  8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.  10 Each should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."   Many of us will be hosting people or being hosted this week for Independence Day.   Love each other deeply offer hospitality without complaining.    Sometimes when I have “Extra” to do I look at the difficulties.   Today I’m inspired to look at the opportunities to love  and be loved.   As I attack my “extra” I will not allow the Spirit of grumbling or overwhelmed to take root in my heart.    I will press forward in love.  Enjoying each opportunity  to love and be loved.   Offering hospitality is a great way to show love!!  We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength!   Don’t weary in well doing, just do it!  Be inspired to do it, with a smile in your heart!!  Do everything in Love!!! 😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment