Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Common solution

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  34 " Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  Seek first God, do not worry.   When I was a girl I used to think of God,  as a white haired old man,  sitting on the top of the world, judging people.        I knew He put the stars in the sky and was Big.  I couldn't comprehend, He knew my every desire and each hair on my head.  I knew God was infinite.  I didn’t realize that He was intimate.   Our God is intimately acquainted with each of us.   He knows our every need and is providing for us continually.  Seek Him first.  Set your gaze on His ways, His love and His glory.   I was coaching a friend yesterday.   I said, "Don't give me excuses, figure out the solutions."  Our common solution is seeking God and trusting Him in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment