Friday, July 12, 2024

Loved in the midst of it

Luke 5:31 "Jesus answered them, "It is. Of the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  32 I have not come to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentance."  I can feel so unworthy of the love of God, because I am.   We all fall short.  We don’t do what we want to do and we do the things we don’t want you to do.      I used to feel like I wanted to hide from God in the midst of my poor behavior.   Now I have learned to run to Him.   He takes my repentant heart and fills it with a new found strength.   He loves me through my massive mistakes.  He brushes me off and lets me try, try again.   Let’s be bold in who we are in Jesus today!  We are sinners saved by grace redeemed and made holy.   Let’s walk in the newness of life in Christ no matter how many times we fall down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment