Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Anxious? Be quieted by His love

Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing". I can let myself get anxious and irritated especially when I haven’t taken time for my health and wellness routines.   I get anxious and irritable when I am willfully doing what I know I should not be doing, or not doing what I know I should be doing.  If I continue in the behaviors I don’t want and ignore the Holy Spirits prompting to shape up, long enough I get a seared   conscience, where I justify my behaviors and they don’t bother me as much.  I think this is what the Bible is referring to when it says , “given over to a depraved mind”.   Today as I read, “The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”  I am reminded Jesus is the reason I can shake it off and try, try  again.  Let God quiet you with His love today!   We are renewed moment by moment, day by day through the powerful gift of Jesus.  Our God is mighty to save!! Walk in His wellness!! Even if you just messed up really bad.

We are not defined by the sum of our sins we are defined by the righteousness of Jesus Christ!!   Extend this mercy to others as well.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment