Friday, July 5, 2024

Set Free no longer a slave to sin

Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believed are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.  11 As the scripture says, " Anyone who trusts in Him, will never be put to shame."      John 8:36 “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”   Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day.   True independence comes from dependence on Jesus as our Lord and Savior.   I know what it is to be bound by sin, I know what it s to be set free in Jesus!   I wish I could tell you I don't sin, that would be a lie.   The difference is I am not a slave to sin.   I am, we are,  more than a conquers through Christ how gives us strength!   Live free today! Call upon the name of the  Lord.    There is power in His name!!! Thank you Jesus for our freedom!!πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment