Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Healthy and Well (water2)


Healthy and Well  (water 2)
Water, refreshing, clean, pure, white as snow, washed clean.  Would you bathe in soda, coffee or tea?  Water means Water!

A key element of good health is being well hydrated.  Do you drink 64 oz. of water a day?  If not, figure out how you can. (Unless you have a medical reason not to.)  This is important!!

Water means water.  In order to properly hydrate ourselves, we need to drink water, not soda, coffee, tea, diet drinks or carbonated water.  We need to consume 64 oz. of just plain water.  I have had many people tell me they don’t like water.  I too used to think this.  I drank diet soda all day but did not have discipline to drink water.  I had to force myself to drink water, to get started.  I did this faithfully throughout Lent one year and by the second week or so I started to crave water.  Lent starts this Wednesday (Maybe you can make this a Lent promise to God.).  Yet just like any other bad habit, if I start to slip on my water intake and go back to soda, I have to start all over, forcing myself to drink plain old water.  I am not saying we cannot drink soda, coffee and such.  I am saying in addition to those drinks we need to drink 64oz. of water a day.

Let me hear from you…..do you drink 64 oz. of water a day?  How do you discipline your self to do so?

Mathew 3; 11  “ I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who comes after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry.  He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. “

Be fit and be blessed and be hydrated,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment