Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fear Not!!

Jesus said in John 16:30 " I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world ".   I love this verse!!!  In this world we will have trouble but take heart! In some translations it says Fear not!   Sometimes when trouble comes I envision the worse case scenario and then see Jesus in it.   When Jesus is in it it no longer is the worse case scenario.   Years ago my son Chan took off on his crotch rocket  after 10:30 pm in the Summer.   I was a mess,  I stopped and prayed and said, Jesus, even if he is lying in a field dead I trust you are with him.   I was able to then sleep and my sleep was sweet as Psalm 3 promises us.     We all face trouble but we never have to face it alone!! Mathew 28:20 "Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age." ( Also the words of Jesus😇)

No comments:

Post a Comment