Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Happy Harvest!!

Happy first day of Fall!   When I think of Fall I think of the harvest.   Up here in Northern Minnesota much of the "Harvest" from our local gardens is in and eaten.  I love the fresh food from my garden.  But it's only a temporary season.   My Grandma Holt made sure I was in Sunday school and got confirmed.   She knew I needed the fruit that will last.    Many times our Christian study walk can end after confirmation class.  Today, be inspired to focus on the season that won't pass your Christian walk with Jesus.  No matter what happens around you His love is constant.  We need not fear death because through Jesus it is the beginning of the most amazing season ever

John 15:16 "you did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment