Saturday, September 25, 2021

Our families reputation?

1John 2:17" The world and all it desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."  I have a plaque on my night stand that says,"life on earth is soon to pass only what's done for Christ will last". 1 John 3:1 " How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him."   We are the children of God!!   Because my last name is “Mathews”, Sometimes people will ask me if I'm related to  “Mathews Bow” here in Sparta.      I say, “no but I know them and they are a really good family.    They are a very giving, community minded, Christian, family and I'd love to be a part of their family.”   Sometimes “ families “ have a reputation.  Today let’s help build the good reputation of our Christian family so more people will want to be a part of our family!  ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™ Let’s walk in the love of Jesus not the love of this world๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment