Thursday, September 16, 2021

Speak life with Godly wisdom

James 3:17 " But the wisdom that comes from Heaven is first of all pure; then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.  Peace makers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness."   This verse really helps me look at my motives.   It goes with Psalm 46:10 " Be still and know that I am God."    Today I pray peace, mercy and sincerity of  heart guide our thoughts and our tongues.    James chapter 3 really emphasizes how important it is to control our tongues.   I personally find that when I speak negitive thoughts and complain it's hard to be peace-loving and full of mercy.  Speaking the wrong things produces a quoralsome spirit in me.   Today, let's speak life, so we can live in Godly wisdom !!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment