Monday, September 27, 2021

Taking away the pain

Today my almost 17 year old puppy Isabell.  My " sobriety dog" is having her teeth removed. It's a simple surgery and I'm confident she'll survive.  But I have been very unsure it's the right decision.    I've not done a good job about praying about it.   I have trusted my friend who is the vet and heard others tell me she'll feel better.   I might only get an other year or so with her, so why put her through this?   Mainly to relive her pain because otherwise she seems very healthy.   Relieve our pain!! I have had some personal pain lately.  When I woke in the middle of the night not able to sleep I went to read my Bible to see what God would tell me.  I landed on Jeremiah 17:7-8.  "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord....".  TRUST helps me in my pain.  In order for me to TRUST I have to seek council in His Word.  It's the only way I have found to be sure of the Answers.   Mathew 6:33"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you."   Today give your pain, to Jesus he'll take it and give you His righteousness!!  Praise the Lord for the simple Gospel!!!!  It helps the pain!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment