Monday, September 6, 2021

Loving you through it!

Romans 8:16 "The Spirit Himself testifies with our Spirit that we are Gods children."  Isaiah 49:15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?  Though she may forget, I will not forget you.  16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 59:1 "Surely the arm of the Lord is not to short! To save, nor His ear to dull to hear."   These verses are helping me remember today that even when I start chasing the wrong things God's hand is not too short and He loves me so enough to real me back in.   I am His Beloved child.   You are His beloved child!   There is nothing that can separate us from the love of Jesus.    Today be inspired to simply TRUST in His intimate love for you!!! God's got this too!!   He is loving you through it!!😇🦅🙏❤️🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment