Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Christ centered teammates

Ecclesiastes 4:10-12 "if one falls down, his friend can help him up.  But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! 11 Also if two lie down together, they will keep warm.  But how can one keep warm alone? 12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves a cord of three strands is not quickly broken."    These verses remind me of how important it is to have teammates in life.  Christ centered teammates.    This life has much joy and also much tragedy, the only way I know to stay "Fit" through it all is to be focused on Jesus and His love for us through it all.   It's easier for me to stay strong in my faith and therefore strong in all things when I;  1. Read and meditate on His word( the Bible) daily. 2. Have friends in Christ, that encourage me in His word.  3 Remeber, no matter what I face and how alone I may feel, I am never alone Jesus is with me always. My constant team mate!  ( Mathew 6:33"Lo, I am with you  always even to the end of the age.").  Today be inspired to be a good, Christ centered teammate to those in your life, remembering always Jesus Himself is your constant companion, the head of your team!!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment